Sunday, June 19

Kicking the Kid Out

Ahhh... Sunday. Father's Day to boot. And her eI am writing this instead of something I want to do. Wait. I do want to do this.

Anyways, yesterday we tripped down to Tuscon, and found an apartment for the daughter. Nice 1 bedroom, utilities included for a good price. We didn't have to co-sign for her, which in its own way is good, as she will be able to start showing rental history and build up somewhat a credit history. She is excited. The apartment won't be ready until the end part of June, so it will be at least a week before she starts moving out. She has mentioned that she is planning on doing it all herself. I had offered to take a load, filling up the minivan. But she said she should be able to do it in a couple trips. I was like, okay. I hate the 2 hour drive (one way) and she would get better gas mileage in her car than I would in the van.

My friend, Ginny, has left for NC on a job transfer. She left this morning. She will be back in 2 weeks over the holiday weekend to load the U-haul and drive it back there. I'm a bit bummed by her leaving.

Guess that's all I got.

PeacE

No comments: