Wednesday, June 8

Frustrated!

This afternoon I was sitting here, just waiting for the call that the new minivan is ready to be picked up. By 5pm, I hadn't heard anything, so I called up the salesman we have been working with. Seems he is off earlier today (no biggee) but last he had heard was it would not be ready until tomorrow afternoon. Huh? Yesterday it was to be ready today. I mentioned that we were not happy as we were down to 1 vehicle for our family for the past 3 days thanks to all this taking longer than originally told.

So he gives me a number to call the person at the garage area I need to talk to to see if maybe it w3as ready today. I call, and he tells me tomorrow afternoon now as well. Seems they are supposedly 'finishing up' the mechanical stuff that needed done, but it is in need of a very good detailing/cleaning. I agree it is due that. But to add another day and not bother to contact us pretty much pissed me off.

On the good side, we got a call about the youngest son's lab work he had done about a week ago. Everything came back normal and good.

PeacE

No comments: