Wednesday, June 8

Today is the Day

Yesterday afternoon, I received another call from the salesman at the dealership. It seems our newer vehicle was not going to be ready until Wednesday, due to some 'extra items' that had to be replaced. When we purchased it, we knew they were going to do their 500 point inspection. In addition, they were replacing the front tires. Other than detailing/cleaning, we thought that was pretty much it. Now they have replaced the steering box, new brakes, replaced the sliding track on one of the side doors. The Salesman mentioned it has been over $2500 in repairs/replacements. I just smile a little bigger and say, "Uh-huh." Either way, today everything should be done, and we can pick it up once the Wife gets home from work, and we drop the kids off at VBS.

Reverend Mother is off work today, though she claims it is for cleaning house. Her brother, my uncle, is due in town tomorrow through Saturday, with all of us getting together Friday night. I have the middle son home today for son/dad time...sooooo... who knows.

Skipping on going to the gym today. I set up the insurance, thinking the newer van would have been home by now, so dropped the coverage on my car. The Gym isn't far, but I don't trust other drivers. If there was an accident, me without coverage would not be good. One day shouldn't hurt too much....

PeacE

1 comment:

Reverend Mother said...

Just for the record - I did get some cleaning done, plus went to the gym. :-p