Thursday, June 2

Feeling Better

I am almost back to normal, well, normal for me anyways. That pain I been having for the past 2 days is nearly gone, so am still not entirely sure what the cause of it could be. Much more speculation on my part for the time being.... I just know if it comes back, there is a problem.

It has been a short week, with Monday having been the holiday. The past 2 days were pretty much shot, laying around in misery. Today I feel I can concentrate on some other stuff, but trying to figure what needs to be done first, well... I don't know. Tomorrow I know I need to take my youngest into the lab to have a urine sample and blood draw done. A couple weeks ago he had a 104+ temp, so we had taken him to a late night pediatric place. His follow up was the other day with his regular doc. They said he had glucose level in his urine sample (back from the initial visit I think) that may be an early sign of diabetes. So, they want to do another to make sure it may have just been a fluke. I am guessing the blood draw is for the other diabetes tests.

Welp, I think I may go read a bit, then get started on other things.

PeacE

No comments: