Monday, June 20

Some Summer Soaker Fun

Whew! Feeling good for a Monday morning! Got my gym workout in, and this week's weigh-in brings me down another 2.75 pounds! So, since my original weight at the doctor's back in Oct. I have lost 21 pounds total. Though, the gym only has been the past month and a half. I have 25 pounds to lose before September for my goal. That's like a 3+ lb/wk...going to be hard, but it is a fair and good goal.

I am getting the boys ready this morning to head over to the church. They are doing a Summer Soaker event there from like 10-2. Each Monday, they have some event going on for kids during the summer. The oldest boy may be over the age limit, but if needed, he said he could stay and help with younger kids. If not, then he will hang out with me until time to pick up the other 2 boys.

The Reverend Mother has brought up some news. She is thinking of getting a blog started. I don't know how she will want to set it up, but Thursday we plan tentatively to get together and sit down for me to show her the basics. When she first shared with us (Sis, Stuman, and myself) that she was thinking of doing this, she mentioned a possibility of topics she would be write about. I don't remember what they were, but I think some of the options were like stories of growing up she remembers, maybe some important ideas on sermons, and maybe just some random topics that cross her mind. (shrug) Shows how good my memory is. She isn't even quite sure of a title yet, but the bottom line is it should be interesting.

Well, I have nothing much more of import to share. Trying to get the youngest awake and eating so we can leave in like 15 minutes. Fricking grouchy little pain in my ass....

PeacE

1 comment:

Spockgirl said...

Kinda cool if you think about it... Not just the fact that your mom is online and blogging, but that she could then say... "My son is my blogfather."