Saturday, June 11

Stress-Free Saturday

Last night was a nice time. Visited a bit with the uncle in town, had a good dinner, and watched some TV. The two older boys stayed the night at Sis', which they had been waiting for all week.

Fridge finally got here about 2:10 yesterday afternoon. Took me a bit of wiggling and adjustment, but got it all the way into the kitchen where it belongs, loaded up stuff from the coolers, took a quick shower, then off to Sis'. I was just so pissed at their service. At least I had a generic partial reply from Lowes already - in response to the  email I sent them. they have forwarded to that store location, for them to respond to it. Will see what happens with that.

Today I don't have much planned. I think the Wife is going to be re-arranging how I put everything in the fridge. I will head out to pick up the boys later this afternoon. Mostly I just want to relax after being stressed (more pissed than stressed, I guess) after the crap all this week.

Monday will bring back the weekly weigh-in and gym work-outs. With the ear infection I missed that whole week, and this past week, due to vehicle insurance issues, and the fridge delivery, I didn't get most of the week in the gym. I still have been trying to keep an eye on the food intake, so I hope to have lost a couple pounds (if not more) in the 2 weeks I missed weighing in. Couple days ago, I pulled out a pair of jean shorts I hadn't been able to wear in nearly a year, and they are definitely a size too large now. So I am seeing good physical change around the waist, and lately been getting alot of compliments that others are noticing it too, in the facial area. Yeah... feel good stuff.

Welp, I think I am out of here for the weekend pretty much. See ya Monday after the gym!

PeacE

No comments: