Tuesday, June 21

Doctor Day

It makes things so much easier, when you can call a pet(s) and they come to you. This morning, I pulled a mean trick though, and called for Rusty, aka Spawn of Satan & Crack Kitty, and, considering he is a cat, he came in from the back room, giving me the friendly 'Meow'. I petted him, then picked him up and put him in the pet carrier. Daisy was already there sniffing around, thinking 'What is this box? Can I chew on it?' so I just tossed her in as well. Then we made the trip to the Vet's office.

Needless to say, Daisy was seemingly fine, being a dog, and sniffing around like crazy. Rusty was a bit miffed at me, and just did not want to get out of the carrier, without manual intervention on my part. Either way, they both received good reports, got shots, and are done for the year basically. Daisy will make a trip back Aug-Sept for her spay.

I am about ready to leave to head to my Dr. appointment. I finally got around to scheduling that follow-up from March. I think today I will ask about some prescription for my allergies (no Sis, I have decided that I am not going to see that allergist doc). Lately, it is just a day or two, here and there. Today  is one of them.

Not much else. Maybe update later with what news Doc gives me.

PeacE

No comments: