Monday, June 13

When the Shit Hits the Fan

Yeah, what a 'stress-free' Saturday I had. Everything was fine until late night, when we discover puddles of water coming from the hallway bathroom. Turns out we had a pipe in the wall with a leak. Great.... here comes the expensive plumber bill, being a weekend, emergency call.... let alone the regular prices they have.

From the time I called them, to them leaving here, it was under 2 hours, easily, and about 1/3 of the price I was worried they were going to charge. No extra fees for emergency, Sunday appointment.... I was like, WOW! I am in the process of writing a letter to them, thanking them for such great service and prices. It's taking me awhile, as I have never written a "nice" letter before. Speaking of letters, I have yet to hear back from Lowes.

Back to the gym today. Did my weigh-in, and once home I added today's to my chart. Considering I have not worked out the last 2 weeks, I still lost 3/4 of a pound. So, I am at about 19 pounds down since I first went to the doctor in Oct 2010. Yeah, incentive to workout harder now too!

Looking for some good things to be happening for awhile now since we had a few bad things happen (in like 1 weeks time).

PeacE

No comments: