Sunday, June 5

Sunday Shopping!

Well, I have slowly been "getting better", considering I still have no clue what is wrong. The ear infection idea is more in effect just due to some of the symptoms (like blowing my nose, or 'popping' my ears) has slowly decreased in the amount of pain, and the duration. Yesterday it wasn't bad until evening, then it was just a distraction more than leaving my in agony, crying in bed. This morning it was bothersome, but some ibuprofen and more sleep fixed that. Depending on how today and tomorrow go, will determine if I waste the time to go to the doc. On a funny note, I guess Sis read the blog yesterday, and sent the BIL over with some vicodin pills to help out.... though I didn't use any.

Today the Wife and I are headed out to check on a couple minivans. Saw a couple that were decently priced at a place near the homestead. Hopefully, one of them will work out price-wise and all so I don't have to spend extra time researching info, and traveling to look at them. Either way, I end up with the van we have now, and the Wife gets the new one. At least I get rid of my Saturn.... and have AC for the summer!

Nothing else for you today. I am off to finish eating my stuffed chicken boobies for lunch...

PeacE

No comments: