Thursday, December 10

A Rainy Day

 It rained last night. For Arizona, it was quite a bit of rain, as we have had a very dry year so far. That leaves it overcast today, which has bothered the Wife and I. Her, the headaches/migraines that come on in cloudy conditions (no idea why). Me, because I just feel a bit down in the dumps today. No word yet from the employer, so I am still waiting for that to happen.

My thoughts in my head are just in a jumble today. So I am sure the content will be sketchy and not completely tied to one another, like a normal thought process.

I watched "Richard Jewell" today, a film directed by Clint Eastwood. The 1996 Olympics being held in Atlanta, GA, and about the bomb that went off there. This was the story of the guard that found the bomb, moments before the explosion. I was young enough at the time, that I honestly never paid attention to the media coverage of the event, and following weeks as the FBI and media continued a huge amount of negativity on this man. Spoiler alert, eight weeks later the FBI gave him formal written notice that he was no longer a target in their search for the bomber. Six years later, the real bomber was caught. Within a few years of that, Jewell passed from heart failure. Overall wasn't a bad movie. Kinda slow, but interesting.

It is mid-afternoon and I have no idea what I am going to do. I should start wrapping gifts I have ready to wrap, but don't know if I really feel like it. Not sure about watching any other movie, or playing Warcraft, or napping, or reading. I really would like to get back to working. Sigh. Not many people say that these days.

Well, I been sitting here for the last 10 minutes trying to think of anything else to add, and I don't have anything. I may spend the afternoon just sitting here, letting the random thoughts run through my head.

PeacE

No comments: