Monday, December 21

The Great Convergence

 I have seen many posts about it on Facebook, about the converging  alignment (or something-or-other) of the planets Jupiter and Saturn, that is supposed to happen today. More specifically, at duck, in the SE direction (?)I believe. In fact, this morning I saw a LIVE  Youtube feed recording the planets thru some high  telescopes so people could watch them align while doing something else. Supposedly, this is 2 of the three planets that aligned, and reflected the sunlight in such a way, it was considered the biblical Eastern Star that the three wise men followed to find the baby Jesus. Today, it is only 2 planets, and it supposedly hasn't happened since like 1292. I don't have time to see what major historical event may have happened that year, but wonder about this year. Already hearing theories, of why it is happening this year, based on current events, and many suppisitions of what it will foretell.

I think it means I will be working and doing what I need to do.

Got to spend some time with D00dad yesterday before they returned to their home. They will be back up Friday for the holiday, though I am still trying to figure out what times to be where. They only Christmas meet-up on hold it seems is our family one. We may end up doing it like RM does, though, there is only one family we would have to do separate. I don't know yet. Guess I will talk to the Wife whenever she gets her ass out of bed today... maybe before 10.

Time to start getting ready for work, though it is an hour away. That means the morning drink, a pop tart and probably a smoke.

PeacE

No comments: