Thursday, December 17

Trying to Clear the Fog

 I'm still trying to wake up. I slept fine last night (for me) and woke 15 minutes before the alarm went off. So I laid in bed until it did. Still, I feel a bit foggy-headed this morning. I don't know if I have anything of value to share this morning....

I got to text a little with the Daughter the other night. I guess she and Doodad will be up this weekend and there stands a good chance of seeing them before Christmas. I guess the SIL is off work the rest of the year - something to do with using up his vacation days or something. Either way the girls will be here for Christmas baking with RM, I'm guessing Saturday. That might be the same day as the Oldest and Youngest sons go as well. I don't know, because no one has told me.

The cooler weather (down into the 40's at night now!) are making my joints ache more. Mostly my bad knee and my hip. A little bit in other joints. A sign I am sure of age, and lack of proper good use - or maybe overuse in some cases.

I'm done with shopping except for one more gift I would like to get for the Wife. I don't know if I can find what I want in a decent price range, but am running out of time for shipping. No way am I wanting to go to any store at this time of year.

PeacE

No comments: