Friday, December 11

Back To Work - Maybe

It was later in the day when I finally got around to checking my email again, to see if something had come in from the employer. Lo, and behold, there was an email informing me I was being assigned to a new project, slated to start the next morning (today) and I was to respond to the emailer, that I was aware of the start details, and had valid proof of working in the US. So, I did as requested, expecting a reply in morning (start time is listed as 11 MST) prior to start time, to be sure we can log in, etc. I arose from blissful slumber about 8am, and there was no new information. I even logged in remotely using the credentials I had last project. Nothing new there either. So, now I am wondering how soon before the start time are they going to contact me? Maybe work won't start today.....

So, I know I am going to be checking my phone and computer for emails/updates all morning now. I just want to get back to work. After nine months off, and then a month on, this is driving me nuts.

PeacE

No comments: