Monday, December 14

Let's See Where This Goes

 Another Monday morning, and I am up early, ready to return to work. It's a bit frustrating, that this company notifies you practically the day before to say there is a project and can you work on it. Via email no less. What if I had had day plans and wasn't able to check my email all day? Would I be working today? I dunno.... just a little something for me to complain about I guess. At least I am getting to work.

Saturday was the Santa Sleigh Run, and it went pretty well. Spent an evening hanging with my oldest Son and several other friends. Yes, did get s little intoxicated (read: a lot) but overall had a good time. I think what made it best for me was the time spent with the Son. Well, that one is done until next year....

I went to bed at a decent hour last night, thinking to be well rested this morning (considering Sat. night was a long one). About 3am I started waking up about every 15 minutes. About 5am I decided I should just get up. Besides, by then I had to use the rest room. Work isn't scheduled to start until 9am. Guess I have lots of time on my hand this morning.

Edit: I got bored, sitting here waiting. Not able to start work until after we have the protocol meeting at 9am (still an hour away yet). I decided to do something different this morning, and have made a cup of coffee. Yeah, it's instant decaf, and I have no caramel creamer flavoring, but it is nice. It has been a good year since I have had a morning coffee. These cooler mornings make it go down nice and smooth.

PeacE

No comments: