Tuesday, December 1

Work Day Blues

 I was a bit bummed after our daily meeting in the mid day regarding work. Seems the project had been slated to end at a later date (Dec. 11) and yesterday they started talking about cutting down the number of people on the project. It makes sense, to trim the numbers and slowly place them in other projects, as the work load dwindles down. Maybe I'm just apprehensive about it. They did say those that were better would be kept on this project longer. But I don't know. I think it is just nerves of getting started into a new project. Something I will need to get over if I am going to stay in this line of work.

I woke nine minutes before the alarm went off this morning. I hate that. Usually I would just lay back and try to snooze, but this morning the bladder was demanding attention. As I walked to the bathroom O noticed a light coming from under the study door. It was the middle Son. He had stopped by to play some on the computer after his night shift. Neither of them have a computer at their new place (but have 3 other game stations to play). We had told him he was welcome to come over and play when he wanted to.

Not much to say today. I don't sermonize (ha RM!).

PeacE

No comments: